Playing the Indian Card

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Last Minute UK Election Prediction



Breaking: UK election results, 1837. Lord Melbourne triumphs!

Theresa May majority.

It seems to me ISIS has come in heavily on her side. The two recent terrorist attacks ought to stay the hand of many who might have voted for Corbyn. The polls do not yet show this, but there is often a bit of a delay as it sinks in.

All that said, here is my recent record as a political prognosticator:

I picked Bernier to win the Canadian Conservative leadership.

I picked Clinton to beat Trump.

I thought there was not way Trump would take the Republican nomination in the first place.

I picked Sanders to win the Democratic nomination.

I picked Stephen Harper to win the last Canadian federal election.

So I guess you can put your money down on Corbyn now.


No comments: