Playing the Indian Card

Monday, December 28, 2020

Catholic Quiz

 

The questions asked in the "Catholic Face Offf" posted below seem to me not to be especially good. Some of them are only tangentially to do with being Catholic--Pele being named a national treasure in Brazil? Mel Gibson? So I've put together my own set of questions. NBothing that I think should be obscure to anyone who was genuinely raised Catholic: but also things I suspect non-Catholics would get wrong. 

Answers to come in my own good time. I don't want to lead you into the temptation of cheating...


Whose conception is celebrated in the Feast of the Immaculate Conception?

What are the three theological virtues?

What are the seven sacraments?

Where can you see actual relics of Santa Claus?

Who was the saint who met the Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France?

Who is the patroness of North and South America?

What is the correct response to “Dominus vobiscum”?

What is the last word of the Lord’s Prayer?

What does the bishop do to you at Confirmation?

What colour are the priest’s vestments for a mass in ordinary time?

What does a light burning hear the altar signify?




No comments: