Playing the Indian Card

Monday, January 23, 2006

Final Final Polls

Three late polls just in:

Ipsos Reid: – 11 point spread CPC 38 L 27 NDP 19 BQ 12
SC: - 10 point spread CPC 37 L 27 NDP 19 BQ 11
SES: – 6 point spread CPC 36.4 L 30.1 NDP 17.4 BQ 10.6

Aggregate: - 9 point spread; CPC 37 L 28 NDP 18.5 BQ 11.2

Note, though, that Ipsos Reid has a much larger sample than the others. I really ought to weigh them by sample size in aggregating, but I'm too excited to bother tonight. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. While Canadians are voting over the next hours, because of the time difference, I'll be asleep. I will wake up to the results tomorrow morning.

Since I am not in Canada, I guess I could spill the beans on early results from Eastern Canada. But unless someone else spills the beans first, I won't know what's happening there either.

No comments: